Motorcycle Insurance

All Access Insurance Services, LLC

Motorcycle Insurance Information

We are an independent, full service insurance agency working hard to provide low rates and great service to California motorcycle and automobile owners. Because we are an “independent” agency we work with many insurance companies to find the very best coverage and rates for your California motorcycles, autos, cars, and trucks.

Free Motorcycle Insurance Quotes 

Here is the way to get a free quote from us:

  1. Call us at (800) 808-2695 and get an instant quote over the phone from one of our friendly representatives. We always prefer to take our time to speak to you personally. Our experienced agents will make sure all of your questions are answered, and all possible discounts are included.

We represent most of the top-rated automobile insurance companies licensed in California. We will help you find great insurance coverage for your car, truck, home, boat, auto, or motorcycle at the lowest rates possible.

"We are committed to providing you with SUPERIOR service and protection
at affordable rates. We make YOU our priority."

More Information about Motorcycle Insurance

California motorcycle insurance protects you against financial loss if you have an accident. It is a contract between you and the insurance company. You agree to pay the premium and the insurance company agrees to pay your losses as defined in your policy

Motorcycle insurance provides property, liability and medical coverage:

A motorcycle insurance policy is comprised of six different kinds of coverage. Most states require you to buy some, but not all, of these coverage's. If you're financing a motorcycle, your lender may also have requirements.

Most motorcycle policies are for six months to a year. Your insurance company should notify you by mail when it’s time to renew the policy and to pay your premium.

You must have motorcycle insurance to drive.

Almost every state requires you to have motorcycle liability insurance. All states also have financial responsibility laws. This means that even in a state that does not require liability insurance, you need to have sufficient assets to pay claims if you cause an accident. If you don’t have enough assets, you must purchase at least the state minimum amount of insurance. But insurance exists to protect your assets. Trying to see how little you can get by with can be very shortsighted and dangerous.

If you've financed your motorcycle, your lender may require comprehensive and collision insurance as part of the loan agreement.

What to expect in your motorcycle policy:
Your motorcycle policy may include six coverage's. Each coverage is priced separately.

  1. Bodily Injury Liability
    This coverage applies to injuries you, the designated driver or policyholder cause to someone else. You and family members listed on the policy are also covered when driving someone else’s car with their permission.
    It’s very important to have enough liability insurance, because if you are involved in a serious accident, you may be sued for a large sum of money. Definitely consider buying more than the state-required minimum to protect assets such as your home and savings.

  2.  Medical Payments or Personal Injury Protection (PIP)
    This coverage pays for the treatment of injuries to the driver and passengers of the policyholder's vehicle. At its broadest, PIP can cover medical payments, lost wages and the cost of replacing services normally performed by someone injured in an vehicle accident. It may also cover funeral costs.

  3.  Property Damage Liability
    This coverage pays for damage you (or someone driving the vehicle with your permission) may cause to someone else's property. Usually, this means damage to someone else’s vehicle , but it also includes damage to lamp posts, telephone poles, fences, buildings or other structures your vehicle hit.

  4.  Collision
    This coverage pays for damage to your vehicle resulting from a collision with another vehicle , object or as a result of flipping over. It also covers damage caused by potholes. Collision coverage is generally sold with a deductible of $250 to $1,000—the higher your deductible, the lower your premium. Even if you are at fault for the accident, your collision coverage will reimburse you for the costs of repairing your vehicle , minus the deductible. If you're not at fault, your insurance company may try to recover the amount they paid you from the other driver’s insurance company. If they are successful, you'll also be reimbursed for the deductible.

  5.  Comprehensive
    This coverage reimburses you for loss due to theft or damage caused by something other than a collision with another car or object, such as fire, falling objects, missiles, explosion, earthquake, windstorm, hail, flood, vandalism, riot, or contact with animals such as birds or deer.

    Comprehensive insurance is usually sold with a $100 to $300 deductible, though you may want to opt for a higher deductible as a way of lowering your premium.

    Comprehensive insurance will also reimburse you if your windshield is cracked or shattered. Some companies offer glass coverage with or without a deductible.

    States do not require that you purchase collision or comprehensive coverage, but if you have a vehicle loan, your lender may insist you carry it until your loan is paid off.

  6.  Uninsured and Underinsured Motorist Coverage
    This coverage will reimburse you, a member of your family, or a designated driver if one of you is hit by an uninsured or hit-and-run driver.

    Underinsured motorist coverage comes into play when an at-fault driver has insufficient insurance to pay for your total loss. This coverage will also protect you if you are hit as a pedestrian.
Quick Links
More Links
Contact Us

All Access Insurance Services, LLC
2216 El Camino Real #209
Oceanside, California 92054
Toll Free (800)-808-2695
State Insurance License # 0D69251